My reviews will include:
- Official Synopsis
- Goodreads Link
- Author Info/website link
- Publishers Link
- Detailed narrative review of content including (but not limited to):
- characters, plot, writing style, fluidity, pacing and ability to keep me engaged.
- Link to a site where the book may be purchased
- (usually Amazon and Book Depository/IndieBound)
- My personal rating using the standard 1-5 Star scale.
I wholeheartedly believe that reading should never be a burden. Opening a novel to devour should always come from a place of pure enjoyment. I put the enjoyment of reading above all other guidelines or processes during my reviews. While I do my best to finish every novel and find SOMETHING enjoyable about it, this does occasionally lead to books ending up in the DNF stack and/or negative reviews. I will never compromise my integrity as a book blogger and vow to always express an honest and fair review.
Please be aware that I do not review every request that I receive but I do actively try to tackle as many INDEPENDENT novels as I can. I have always felt like Indie Authors are the backbone of the writing/reading community and want to treat them as such. Indie Authors with books in the YA, fantasy or LGBTQ genres will always have priority. If your book has all three – it’s what I call the holy trinity and will be moved to a priority spot.
My FAVORITE genres are:
- Fairy tale retellings
- New Adult/Young Adult/Teen
- ARCS are NOT required for me to review your book, but I do require a copy of the novel in some format.
- All ARCS/Book Review Requests must be submitted via email to email@example.com If you are sending an ARC or epub of your book, please include it in the email.
- ALL ARC requests must have a publication date 95 days from date of request. This ensures that your book will be read and reviewed before the publication date. I have a constantly full and ever growing “TO BE READ” list. While I try to release reviews within the month it is released, occasionally the timeline does shift.
- All Review Requests must contain:
- Author Website/Author info
- Goodreads page/amazon page
- Book Cover GIF
- A epub, address request or link to the book for purchase. I will reply if I am willing to purchase the novel or not.
I am open to all genres EXCEPT the following:
- *historical fiction
- *non fiction
- *hard romance (harlequin type novels)
Please keep in mind that these are ONLY guidelines. I would love to hear from you, as I often find books that are totally unexpected but completely amazing in Genres I don’t typically read! If you have any questions, or would like to submit a review request, please send me an email using the button below!
Please keep in mind that due to time constraints, only books that are chosen to be reviewed will receive a reply. I look forward to reading your novel! :)second