LIfe is meant to be lived through the pages of a book — and that’s exactly what we plan to do! Join us as we explore books of all Genres – from Fantasy to Contemporary, YA to Mystery.
a little MAD, why not join the fun?
Upcoming Bookish Events in the Denver/Colorado Springs Area!
- B&N YA Book Club- December 12th @ 7PM
- Located at your local Barnes & Noble
- Kiersten White – January 13th @ 7pm
- Tattered Cover (Littleton, CO)
- Chosen Book Tour
Whatever suits you, pick your poison and jump right in!
- This week’s new releases that are on my radar: Another QUEER mermaid story. Need I say more?! I am working my way through my list […]
- It’s Wednesday, so see what’s on the bookish agenda this week! ** WWW Wednesdays are hosted by Taking on a World of Words. What are […]
- “…home was a ship that was at the bottom of the sea, where my mother’s bones lay sleeping in the deep.” Pre-reading – I was […]
- “You could kill me with a single touch. Why should you ever be afraid of anyone?” I’m a repeat reader, and I will proudly say […]
- When I heard rumors of a companion novel to the Boneless Mercies, I immediately knew I needed to read it! Boneless Mercies was an absolute […]
- ☽ Day Nine ☾ Books Finished GUYS! I AM FAILING SO BAD! I have been so completely distracted this week that I’m still working on […]