LIfe is meant to be lived through the pages of a book — and that’s exactly what we plan to do! Join us as we explore books of all Genres – from Fantasy to Contemporary, YA to Mystery.
a little MAD, why not join the fun?
Upcoming Bookish Events in the Denver/Colorado Springs Area!
- B&N YA Book Club- December 12th @ 7PM
- Located at your local Barnes & Noble
- Kiersten White – January 13th @ 7pm
- Tattered Cover (Littleton, CO)
- Chosen Book Tour
Whatever suits you, pick your poison and jump right in!
- I am always envious of those that have the time to do Read-a-thons. I have been desperate to be able to lay around and read […]
- ☽ Day Two ☾ Books Finished Nothing finished today, still working on When the Moon was Ours and I hope that it will be finished […]
- It’s Wednesday, so let’s hop on the bandwagon! WWW Wednesdays are hosted by Taking on a World of Words. What are you reading…? IT IS […]
- Check out this week’s YA releases! In this queer contemporary YA, perfect for fans of Becky Albertalli and This Is Kind of an Epic Love Story, […]
- You are a daughter of queens. ★ ★ ★ ★ Author: Nicki Pau PretoPublisher: Simon PulseFormat/Source: From GoodReads: The world is balanced on the edge […]
- This week was slow with the finishes, but I am really enjoying the stories I’m combing through! So let’s see this week’s Wednesday’s wrap up! […]