LIfe is meant to be lived through the pages of a book — and that’s exactly what we plan to do! Join us as we explore books of all Genres – from Fantasy to Contemporary, YA to Mystery.
a little MAD, why not join the fun?
Upcoming Bookish Events in the Denver/Colorado Springs Area!
- B&N YA Book Club- December 12th @ 7PM
- Located at your local Barnes & Noble
- Kiersten White – January 13th @ 7pm
- Tattered Cover (Littleton, CO)
- Chosen Book Tour
Whatever suits you, pick your poison and jump right in!
- Sarah. Glenn. Marsh. Is. Back. Yes, you read that right! This fall, the amazing Sarah Glenn Marsh is back with a brand new novel! Fans […]
- Kora & Royce are back! Let’s just stop and swoon for a moment. ROYCE. IS. BACK! This September, Annie Sullivan thrusts us back into the […]
- This week’s new releases that are on my radar: Another QUEER mermaid story. Need I say more?! I am working my way through my list […]
- It’s Wednesday, so see what’s on the bookish agenda this week! ** WWW Wednesdays are hosted by Taking on a World of Words. What are […]
- “…home was a ship that was at the bottom of the sea, where my mother’s bones lay sleeping in the deep.” Pre-reading – I was […]
- “You could kill me with a single touch. Why should you ever be afraid of anyone?” I’m a repeat reader, and I will proudly say […]